Legal Services — The Law Office of W. Shane Jennings is Ready to Help
- New Mexico’s best criminal law team is here for you.
- Attention to detail is a top priority at the Law Office of W. Shane Jennings.
- Choose a highly reviewed legal team to back your case.
- Don’t just take our word for it, check out our five-star reviews!
- Contact our law firm today for a free consultation.
- We are proud to be a law firm that cares about our clients.
About Our Experienced Lawyers Who Serve New Mexico
When it comes to criminal charges, it’s necessary to choose a legal team with tangible experience in the field. W. Shane Jennings has many hours of courtroom experience before juries. The Law Office of W. Shane Jennings has been serving the New Mexico area since 2016. Our team is made up of lawyer Shane Jennings and sometimes co-counsel, a highly experienced trial paralegal with more than 20 years of experience, contract investigators whom we have worked many cases and trials with Shane and have experience in homicide, complex drug cases, child sex crimes, and all types of felonies, a case coordinates who coordinates your meetings with Shane and court appearances. Experience, along with great intuition and meticulous attention to detail, makes W. Shane Jennings and his legal team the best option for those in need of criminal defense in New Mexico.
W. Shane Jennings
- 36th District Court Detroit (criminal defense)
- 32A District Court Harper Woods Michigan (Detroit criminal law defense)
- United States District Courts Eastern District of Michigan (criminal defense)
- Immigration Court Detroit Michigan (attendance and immigration law course under an immigration judge)
- Post-conviction relief work (Texas)
- State Bar of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico
- Admitted to the Immigration Court
- Trial Skills College 2017: NCMDLA
- DWI Course 2016: NCMDLA
- Criminal Trial: UDM Law Richard Kricuinas, former Chief Trial Prosecutor Detroit Michigan
- Immigration Law – Judge Marsha Nettles Detroit Michigan
- International Tax
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
- 15 years of information security, network engineering and programmer experience
- State bar of New Mexico
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association – NMCDLA
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association